How To Bet
- Events are listed down the left hand side of Classicbet's home page. To view a market, click on the desired event
- You must hold an account with Classicbet to be able to place a wager. If you do not already have an account, click on the "Join Now" tab and follow the instructions. If you already hold an account with Classicbet, simply Login in to access current events and markets.
- To place a bet, simply click on the actual odds of the event/runner you are interested in. Your selection will then appear in your betting slip on the top right hand corner of the page.
- If you wish to take a multi bet, simply click on another selection and it will be added to your bet slip. Then click on "View Multi Option".
- Enter your stake, and then press "Confirm" (the minimum bet is currently set at $1).You will then have a chance to review your bet, before pressing "Submit". Once you click "Submit" your bet is sent to Classicbet and cannot be altered
- An alert will appear in the top left hand corner to confirm that your wager was processed if you remain logged in, or will show the next time you log in.
- Bets are not official until receipt of confirmation.